Fuels … fuels
Argla is also a trade and social pole. In the past, it was a transit center for merchants’ convoys from Niger and Sudan, a link between the north and the south in the slave and gold trade. Historians said they investigated the tales of desert caravans, which enabled them to embrace the pure gold market. The passage of time into the black gold industry with the flow of the first oil well in Hassi Massoud in 1956, this discovery, which gave an effective signal for the development of local and national real. Where it flooded from the depths of the earth, and floated over the sand of Hassi Massoud liquid material, black color, called oil and nicknamed black gold and became the city thanks to this discovery and the whole region, poles of the poles in the manufacture and conversion of hydrocarbons.
1956 was the first year of exploitation of the oil discovered in the region where the French colonial authorities began to establish an oil industry base, the oil is transferred to the port of Skikda and then to France. The French ambitions, revealed by Charles de Gaulle’s visit to Hassi Messaoud in 1957, talked about the plan to separate the desert from the Algerian north by recommending the enslavement of the Sahara file to a possible settlement. The colonial authorities issued the ” 57 dated 10 June 1957, aimed at separating the south from the north.
On February 24, 1971, the late President Houari Boumedienne announced the decision to nationalize hydrocarbons from the Hassi Messaoud Basin, which put an end to the depletion of the country’s wealth. The results of research and exploration projects supervised by Sonatrach in its dealings with various international companies have revealed several new discoveries in the southeast of the state.
As the research continued, the oil and gas discoveries continued, and the area of the rich areas was expanded throughout the entire territory of the state of Ouargla. The Hassi Massoud basin was situated on an area of 1500 km². It has reserves of 900 million tons at a depth of 3000 to 3,500 meters. According to the 2003 statistics.
South of Hassi Mas’ud in the Hassi al-Aqrab and al-Qassi areas, is also an important oil wells with the same characteristics as the Hassi Mas’ud oil, as well as the wells of Berkawi, west of Ouargla, and the Great Eastern Swamp basin, which has an estimated area of 1000 km², with significant reserves of gas, Home, long and long.
The oil extracted from the region is characterized by high quality, which makes the world markets flounder on its request, where it lacks the sulfur material that accompanies the crude oil, which facilitates the refining process and reduces the pollution of petroleum products and metal corrosion. It is also saturated and rich in light materials and energy elements, To obtain large percentages of the required industrial derivatives.
The network, which consists of 1484 km of national roads across the Eurologa, is particularly evident in the road connecting Wergala in the state of Djelfa to Tikrit, which is closer and closer to the north and north west.
Four airports are in good condition, including Ain el-Bayda airport in the state headquarters, Sidi El-Mahdi airport in Tikrit, Karim el-Kassem airport in Hassi Messaoud and El-Barma airport in the municipality of El-Barma. These airports include daily flights to various Algerian cities, , Where there is a station, a train currently dedicated to transport goods in the direction of the cities of the north.
Industrial Area Btqrt:
This industrial zone was established on 19 April 1976 on a total area of 212 hectares and 36 ri. It is bordered by the north of the railway line and the national road No. 3, to the south by the Municipality of Zounieh El Abedieh and from the west by the municipal road and the railway station. This area includes 47 activists active in various fields including food industries, building materials, hydraulique materials, storage and distribution Fuel (carburant …)
University of Borgala:
Prospects for a promising process are progressing towards the University of Toledo, building workshops spread throughout the building to add wings and terraces, classrooms and laboratories, shelters and feeding. All of these developmental activities aim at making the University of Ouargla play a role that goes beyond the regional dimension (South East) to the African dimension, considering the region as the gateway to the desert, and thus allowing African students to join the university’s terraces. The university was founded in 1987, where the Higher School of Teachers was established. In 1997, it became a university center, and in turn it became a university in 2001. All the necessary sociopathagogic conditions and structures are in place to ensure a scientific-academic environment for students. The University of Ouargla consists of a variety of disciplines that are grouped by three faculties:
1) Faculty of Science and Engineering Sciences,
College of Arts and Humanities
3) Faculty of Law and Economic Sciences, with 50 specialization.
These configurations, which may be in the short or long term, are crowned with a certificate of applied university studies, a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate certificate or a state engineer certificate, and the University of Ouargla is given the opportunity to continue the study or so-called “post-graduation”. Within the context of the restructuring of higher education and the improvement of training curricula, the University of Ouargla is among the universities that have introduced since the academic year 2004/2005 the system of training for the MD (Bachelor – Mister – PhD).
The social services sector at the university campus in Borgala has 12 university residences with a capacity of 13600 beds, of which 7487 are for males and 6113 for females, in addition to other essential facilities such as catering, transport, recreation and sports.